HOW YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLUB!
15 May 2023
Our support on the terraces continues to grow and the connection with the the team is so strong that our fans are considered to be our ‘twelfth man’, but what more can be done during the close season to keep this momentum going -
• Now is the time to consider purchasing a season ticket, which will be the perfect way to support Paul’s team building for the 2023-24 season. Season tickets will be on sale from the 1stJune with more details announced soon.
• During the close season supporting the weekly Soccalot draw is really important for the Club’s finances. This has been run by Friends of Merthyr for the last 17 years and during that time has raised almost half a million pounds for the Club. You can enter on-line voa the Clubs website or by setting up a standing order. Entry forms are also available from email@example.com. The current prize fund is £3,200.
• Treat yourself and family to our popular Sunday Lunch. You can reserve a booking in advance and we’ve received lots of positive feedback on both the food and the service provided
• All funds paid to our Boost the Budget scheme is used to support the first team.
• Sponsor a player (details for 23-24 season coming shortly)
• Become an owner of the Club and receive a range of benefits, including discount on drinks purchased at the bar.
• Finding a potential sponsor for the Club. Do you work for an organisation or business that might be interested in sponsoring the club or advertising with us? Or do you know someone else who might? Do you have any contacts on LinkedIn that you could share the club’s excellent commercial brochure with? If so, please contact Steve Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We cater for weddings, christenings, anniversary’s and birthday parties and can host events, conferences and meetings with on site parking and internet access. Our modern, affordable, easily accessible venue can be booked for parties of up to 120. Is there anyone you could share the club’s events and hospitality brochure with?
• Buying merchandise from the club shop. We’ve recently had an end of season sale when you could have purchased a bargain.
• Volunteering to support the Club’s Board. Are there any skills or areas in which you are particularly knowledgeable or experienced that might be useful to help with the business?
Right now, your football club needs you