To assist the Club to comply with the NHS 'Track and Trace' programme fans are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance for our second home pre-season friendly against Bristol Manor Farm next Tuesday evening, 27th July 2021. There are only a limited number of tickets on sale because of a current safety cap on attendance levels.
While the majority of the Coronavirus restrictions remain in place for a few more weeks, the club want to keep the MetCoaches Community Stadium as safe as possible and we are asking all supporters to act 'cautiously and considerately'.
It will help the Club significantly if you could please purchase your ticket in advance here.
After making the purchase, you can either print the ticket at home and present it at the turnstile on the night or show the digital version on your mobile device at the gate (If you have purchased a ticket previously the Club will have recorded your contact details for Track and Trace purposes).
- Think of others, try to maintain social distancing from those not in your group where possible
- Follow the social distancing signage around the ground, and listen to any instructions from our stewards
- Use contactless payments where possible. Our hospitality bars all accept card payments
- We recommend that face masks are worn when entering via the turnstiles, they are essential when indoors or in crowded spaces such as bars and toilets and when close to those not in your group
- Please scan the NHS Track & Trace app on arrival at the stadium
- Don’t attend the game if you have a positive test or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- Don’t visit the ground if you have been asked to self-isolate