Tomorrow evening (Friday) will see the return of the extremely popular Cardiff City Advanced Development Centre programme starting at 5:30pm.
After a long enforced absence the Under 6 to Under 11 year old age groups will return to enjoy the coaching sessions provided by qualified FAW coaches.
Unfortunately, due to the Welsh Senedd COVID-19 restrictions and the FAW 'Return to Play Protocols' parents will be unable to remain within the stands or terracing surrounding the ground.
Parents and players will also need to be aware of the COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Protocols that are currently in place at the ground and include the following:
1. If anyone has a continuous cough, high temperature or loss of smell/taste, they must stay at home.
2. Players must arrive at the facility ready changed
3. Entry to the pitch side should be staggered on arrival
4. Players must shower at home before and after using the facility
5. Do not share drinks bottles and users must clearly label their own bottles.
6. It is essential that all users wear the correct football boots.
No trainers are allowed to be worn under any circumstances.
Stay safe everyone.